I joined Owens Financial Group, Inc. as an intern in 2006 while attending college. I was able to gain valuable experience for three years as an intern, and have now been working as a financial advisor for four years. It is our goal at Owens Financial Group to help clients pursue their financial goals. We believe planning is important because if you don’t know where you’re going, you can never get there. We live in a nation where one of our founding principles is the right to the pursuit of happiness. We are not guaranteed happiness, but we have the right and privilege to pursue it. In order to pursue your goals it takes a great deal of intentionality and planning. The greatest successes do not happen by accident.
In 2009 I graduated from Berry College in Rome, GA with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. I hold my Series 7, 66, and 24 security registrations. I am an Investment Advisor Representative and Registered Representative with Cetera Advisors LLC. In 2011, I became a licensed CPA in the state of Georgia. I am a member of the Georgia Society of CPA’s, the American Institute of CPA’s, the Financial Services Institute (FSI), and the Financial Planning Association (FPA).
I live in Armuchee, GA with my wife, Alexa and daughter, Violet. I enjoy sports, playing golf, playing the guitar, trying to learn the banjo, and spending time with my family and friends. I attend Three Rivers Church in Rome, GA.
One of my favorite quotes is, “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” - Will Rogers
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Registered Representative with Cetera Advisors
- Securities Registrations (7, 66, & 24)
- Member, GA Society of CPAs, American Institute of CPAs, Financial Services Institute (FSI), and Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Insurance Licenses (Life, Accident & Sickness, Variable Products)
- Berry College, B.S.